Photo via: threadsandpaint.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Love Grows Best in Little Houses Just Like This – Wood Sign – Framed Sign – Gallery Wall – Farmhouse Style – Home Decor by TheOldWhiteShedIowa on Etsy
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- I love the accent wall & the entire coziness of this living area …. Nice
- exposed duct and great shelf on skirted table
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.
- Free Shipping and No Sales Tax on the Ignis Ardella Bio Ethanol Recessed Wall Fireplace on Ethanol Fireplace Pros
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).