Photo via: threadsandpaint.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Built in wall book shelf – love!
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Love Grows Best in Little Houses Just Like This – Wood Sign – Framed Sign – Gallery Wall – Farmhouse Style – Home Decor by TheOldWhiteShedIowa on Etsy
- Add storage and display surface to any wall with this easy DIY floating shelf.
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- I love the accent wall & the entire coziness of this living area …. Nice
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.