Photo via: beautifultreasuresblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If the idea of changing your mantel a hundred times a year to suit every holiday and season gives you… Read more »
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- How to Decorate a Mantel All Year Using the Same Basic Pieces – House by Hoff
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- Love this layout for above the couch!! Already have a big photo and sconces just need the 4 smaller ones..
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- Dont you love the simple elegance of this decor? Thanks for tagging our Tulip Tray Beth! decoratingideas