Photo via: thepinklilyboutique.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Sunflower Mason Jar Centerpieces. Paint two mason jars in white and lightly distressed and decorated with felt sunflowers with twine tied around the rim of the jar, then put them in a an old bucket.
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- This would be a good idea for a city photography layout in back hallway. Color prints with oversized frames.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Do you love Pottery Barn Home Decor but not the price tag. Check out this Pottery Barn Inspired Living Room for Less. A LOT LESS! A great way to get some inspiration & ideas for your own house.
- Great idea for how to decorate around your TV! Post includes full source list for frames and art!
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog