Photo via: theturquoisehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- yes! love all of this!!
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- The Melbourne home of Madeleine and Jeremy Grummet and Family. This is the ‘good room’ ! Couch…
- Love everything about this living room, windows, green couch, orange flowers, patterned carpet..
- Love this layout for above the couch!! Already have a big photo and sconces just need the 4 smaller ones..
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- love the bright colors against the white…Bohemian style living room from New York Spaces
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on