Photo via: stonehand.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the painted bead board on the ceiling!! Sure would like to do all the common rooms in my house like this.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Love this room, the high ceiling, stone Fireplaces, and colors. I would decorate this room with my Horchow picks. Horchow
- Master Suite- love the ceiling and fire place
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- Home Decorators Collection Mercer 52 in. LED Indoor Brushed Nickel Ceiling Fan-54725 – The Home Depot
- “golden tones are easier to work with than lemony tones, which can be too intense and have a ‘highlighter’ effect.” With a “suite” of closely related shades—from the ceiling to the rich wood floor
- Good idea above the mantle. Would save money by not taking stone all the way to the ceiling
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- livingroom interior design, sofas, flooring, ceiling, lighting, rugs, coffee tables, art in the living room decorating loft wallpaper
- yes! love all of this!!
- Farmhouse/Industrial Ceiling Fans