Photo via: hannahblackmorephotography.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bright room colors for living room in boho chic style
- A bright New York family home
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- Great space using pieces from West Elm. Like the way the TV is camouflaged with the plants somewhat // New Darlings – Living Room
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Santa Fe, New Mexico ~ adobe style…… Exact same layout as our great room!!!!! Love this style!!!
- Farmhouse style living room with fall decorating touches. Love the black and white pillows via @little
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Farmhouse style living room, modern farmhouse living room by Julie Warnock Interiors. (The clock is the XXL Skyscraper clock from Wayfair.)
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.