Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- yes! love all of this!!
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- A frame of chicken wire makes a perfect backdrop for a wreath! This one was a dated Fall print to start.
- Decor Inspiration Ideas: Living Room | nousDECOR.com
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.