Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige – we just painted the living room this color. LOVE IT!!
- Living room – grays, blues and whites. I love the stripped curtains and the overall color scheme
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- love the bright colors against the white…Bohemian style living room from New York Spaces
- A frame of chicken wire makes a perfect backdrop for a wreath! This one was a dated Fall print to start.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.