Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love
- White Couch, love seat, fireplace, basket and rug
- Colorstep Stripe Cotton Dhurrie Rug – Black/Stone White | West Elm – love this rug and so cheap!
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Love this cozy farmhouse living room – that wood trim is beautiful!
- Rustic cabin at the lake house! Love that fireplace.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Who doesnt love some cute galvanized decor and on a budget, no less! Bring some affordable farmhouse style into your home. I think I love that basket for less than $25!! | Style Trend: Galvanized Decor on a Budget | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- I am in love with this picture! I want that exact brick everywhere in my house. The fireplace, kitchen backsplash, laundry room. The walls are amazing too. thanks for sharing it on your feed @thehillhome. We can both dream. (I dont have a bricked fireplace , so I cant even whitewash anything.) brickfireplace oldbrick shiplap
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!