Photo via: myperfectcolor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- Motion Sectional, I love the throw pillows brings the leather couch to a more homey level.
- yes! love all of this!!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- We’re thrilled about our 2017 Color of the Year: Poised Taupe SW 6039. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect. Discover endless inspiration with Poised Taupe 2017.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.