Photo via: myperfectcolor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- This Laundry Room Makeover transforms this little closet with wasted space into a functional laundry area with just a few simple changes!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Bright and White, even at night! I love the brightness white textures bring to a space, day or night. Pillows, throws and accessories from HomeGoods. Sponsored Pin.
- – Overview – Details – Why We Love It – This 12-light chandelier with airy geometric circles has a large presence and striking gold finish. It would be stunning light fixture in a foyer, family or din
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- From a luxurious duck egg sofa to a chic nest of tables, our collection of pretty pastel furnishings and floral accessories are all you need to give your living space an instant lift this spring
- Living space complete with a cozy chunky knit blanket from Crafters Box.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Refine with Shimmer: The Empire Coffee Table + Del Mar Sectional