Photo via: diningandlivingroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- Love this rustic coffee table with hidden lift top mechanics! Beautiful and useful!
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- yes! love all of this!!
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!!
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- I like the cozyness of this room. Also like the lights behind the sofa. Coffee table.
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)