Photo via: diningandlivingroom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In love with this coffee table. I think I would love it even more stained darker!
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color
- Loving this DIY Square Coffee Table! Looks easy!!
- This makes so much more sense than a coffee table | Its Your Home
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- I like the cozyness of this room. Also like the lights behind the sofa. Coffee table.
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- DIY: Distressed Wood Top Coffee Table – Starfish Cottage