Photo via: sinclairthimgan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Inside this home, the living room has been sunken down into the floor, making it a unique feature and the copper tv surround draws the eye even more, creating a dramatic look.
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- kathy ireland Office by Bush Furniture Volcano Dusk TV Stand
- Easy Farmhouse Style TV Stand Makeover
- Easy Farmhouse Style TV Stand Makeover. Living room decor ideas.
- Dimplex Montgomery TV Stand with Electric Fireplace gets free shipping to your business from Wayfair Supply – Great deals on all office products with an amazing selection to choose from.
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- yes! love all of this!!