Photo via: sinclairthimgan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- kathy ireland Office by Bush Furniture Volcano Dusk TV Stand
- Keeping the main living area of your home fresh and modern is easier than ever with the BEHR 2017 Color Trends as your design inspiration. You’ll simply love the look of this paint combination of Gold Hearted, Close Knit, Everything Rosy’s, and Midnight Show.
- I love this super simple fireplace, mantle and shelves combo. Do you just love it? I am thinking about adding some floating shelves to our living room! I feel like this is good inspiration! Design by @houseofjadeinteriors homeshow throwback by remo
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- I love the greys/blues and the monochromatic look with the grey-washed hardwoods.
- Love laid-back loft style? Achieve the layered boho look with MyHomeSense. Piles of cushions and throws invite lengthy weekend lounging. We always have a soft-spot for layered rugs, adding the perfect amount of pattern play and softness underfoot. Visit us in-store for lovable, layered loft style!
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- hmm Cordell has some antlers that he wants displayed maybe if they were painted and used like this I could stand it