Photo via: vitalydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Hunting to find tips about woodworking? woodworking
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- A Greenwich Village Apartment Designed by Katie Martinez – Bliss
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Swell was designed to transcend the divide between indoor and outdoor lighting. Elegant enough for the dining room, and robust enough for the patio, Swell is th
- Design by Leverone Design. This apartment was styled with a classic modern 1950s flair with a gray backdrop and beautiful oak paneling, the home has an air of sophisticated comfort. Photos by Lisa Romerein
- Living Room Decorating Ideas. Interior design by Victoria Hagan for the 2016 Kips Bay Decorator Show House, via @sarahsarna.
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.
- Good news, renters. White is in. When two major paint companies, Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams, chose shades of white for their pick of 2016 (Simply White and Alabaster, respectively), your plain, unpaintable walls became your greatest asset.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- livingroom interior design, sofas, flooring, ceiling, lighting, rugs, coffee tables, art in the living room decorating loft wallpaper