Photo via: housetohome.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- ComicMount is not just for graded comic books. ComicMount comic book display is also great for traditional books! Collections usually contain both traditional and graded books so we wanted to develop a product that could be used by everyone for all of their comic book display requirements. www.comicmount.com
- – Overview – Details – Why We Love It – This 12-light chandelier with airy geometric circles has a large presence and striking gold finish. It would be stunning light fixture in a foyer, family or din
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Want your guests sinking into your living room furniture cushions to soak up each others delightful conversation instead of crowding in your kitchen or awkwardly standing around? Focus on your seating arrangements and add these six elements to make future entertaining in your home smooth, cozy and natural.
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.