Photo via: eurohomestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- bird curtains and blue glass knobs :)- i love birds, my whole living room is blue bird themed
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- Sherwin Williams Balanced Beige – we just painted the living room this color. LOVE IT!!
- KITCHEN _ Interior color scheme. I have the orange-ish (terra cotta) color for the walls and am looking for turquoise colors to balance it.
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.
- 27 Comfy Farmhouse Living Room Designs To Steal | DigsDigs Love the coffee table color