Photo via: m.bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- laundry/mudroom Long walks in the woods in late autumn show an abundance of chocolate brown, mushroom gray, spiced orange, and wine red. Take inspiration from the outdoors to make over your entryway with these deep BEHR paint colors.
- Turquoise and Tan Living Room | Soothing cocoa brown & aqua bluecolor scheme unifies living & dining …
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Brown fall hydrangeas in galvanized containers / Part of Instant, abundant mantel decorating with hydrangeas! by Funky Junk Interiors for ebay.com
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!