Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hale Navy (Pottery Barn) vs. winner – Van Deusen Blue (Benjamin Moore). Eggshell finish.
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- Follow Friday time…this girl. Her heart. Her sweetness. Her smile. Her style. Youll love her! My sister says everytime she see one of her pics it reminds her of me and my taste….Ill take that all day long! Follow her…like now:):). @yellowprairieinteriors ff goodonetoo
- How to add crown molding to bookshelves for an upscale look– such an easy project with a BIG impact!
- Small apartments with big style!
- 3 more sleeps until NYE 🎉 and this cozy living space is ideal for the NetflixandChill that needs to happen before our big night out!
- Odessa Waffle Suede Reversible Sectional Sofa – Overstock™ Shopping – Big Discounts on Sectional Sofas
- How to change the look of a home with just a few smaller updates – Small changes impact the home in big ways when it comes to decorating.
- Love this layout for above the couch!! Already have a big photo and sconces just need the 4 smaller ones..
- Pray Big Chalkboard Printable and Prayer Request Printable from Hymns and Verses
- Basement media room…No big deal…just freaking amazing