Photo via: how-do-it.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I REALLY want this mirror. Distressed Cream Sadie Arch Mirror | Kirklands Id take it in cream or black. 😉
- beautiful space. good colors though. White, brown, the beige color or whatever that is on the walls. nice light in the room.
- Style Network- Giuliana and Bill Rancic – Gorgeous living room with cream sectional sofa facing white built-in entertainment center over gray lattice rug. Additional living seating is composed of pair of brown leather ottomans and black and white wingback chair with Hermes Throw Blanket.
- Sectional in center instead of against the walls. Dark couch and neutral curtains
- Dark blue walls with black and white accents.
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- This may have won the award for the color scheme the dining room/lounge (dark steel blue, chocolate brown, powder blue, light bluish gray, cafe au lait)
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- Living room color scheme! Chocolate brown couch, grayish walls, white and turquoise throw pillows, vases with white hydrangeas and coral flowers. Going to be great!
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- Here’s a room that’s made with a bit of a mysterious vibe intact. Dark walls highlighted with white windows, tufted pieces accented by a masculine energy, there’s a lot of surprise around the room, but it draws us in with its warmth. But because of those tufted elements and minimal accessorizing, it’s got a much more formal feeling.
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.