Photo via: wayfair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- JoDesignCo Handmade Watercolor Drum Lamp Shade
- Outdated Lamp Makeover from pitterandglink.com
- pink velvet chair + gold floor lamp
- Shadow Box Edison Lamp. Steampunk Decor We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/in-a-funk-go-steampunk-interior-design-ideas-inspiration/ Steampunk InteriorDesign
- No. 3 Upcycled Lamp with Vintage Galvanized Gas by GadgetSponge
- Learn to make a surprisingly simple replica of the Abacus West Elm floor lamp.
- Furnitures, : Comfy Large Gray U Shaped Sectional Sofa With Contemporary Chandelier Lamp Living Room Lighting And Double Small Coffee Table Set
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Chairish Get the Looksofa // suzani throw // Mayan painting // side table // bus blind // x-base leather stool // “Penny” Kilim pillow // Bolivian textile ottoman // “Stella” Kilim pillow // Ronald Julius Christensen print // “Lyla” Kilim rug // striped mid-century chair // blue glass lamp