Photo via: dream-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dimples and Tangles. Great mix of colors and patterns. interiors decorating
- Lacefield Kelly and Navy Pillow Collection. Taylor Burke Home Kelly Bench southernmade designingwomen
- Reading nook in Master Bedroom- Im not sure it could get any more perfect
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- gray+and+yellow+and+green+living+room | It is a mix of NAVY blue and LIME green with neutral hits of grey and …
- Navy and Green Living Room Decor
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Playful palms are hot for summer, giving a breezy white space a punch of preppy pattern and vibrant colour.
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- Living with master off the end to the right
- Master Suite- love the ceiling and fire place
- Ella Rose – a beautiful, grayed out pink – I LOVE this color! A color in the new line of paint by Joanna Gaines and Magnolia Market