Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build this DIY Modern Blanket ladder with only 3 basic tools! Easy to build and perfect for beginners. Free plans and how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Ana White | Build a Narrow Cottage End Tables | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- Ana White | Build a Rustic X Coffee Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- LOVE these DIY Bar Stools… Free plans for tall or short stools! SO EASY! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Hometalk :: $15 DIY Rustic Bench. you have to follow a million links, but eventually end up at Ana Whites site with the building plans.
- IMGP3495.jpg Photo: This Photo was uploaded by JaymieLO. Find other IMGP3495.jpg pictures and photos or upload your own with Photobucket free image and …
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.
- Here is our set of 6 Free Printable Harry Potter Prints. We are offering them in 8X10 and 5X7! Drop by The Cottage Market and snatch up Harry and 5 more of his friends. Perfect for a Gallery Wall, Great Childrens Room Artwork. Fabulous Free Wall Art! Fabulous Free Printables! They are magical!
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Skip the high price tags at the furniture store and opt to build your very own DIY buffet stand for your dining room. This chic storage piece is as functional as it is stylish—brought to life by Wise Adventures Blog.