Photo via: blog.craftzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- Shop Glidden paint at your local McCoys Building Supply and color match the shade you need. paintpalettes
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- pink velvet chair + gold floor lamp
- No. 3 Upcycled Lamp with Vintage Galvanized Gas by GadgetSponge
- Shadow Box Edison Lamp. Steampunk Decor We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/in-a-funk-go-steampunk-interior-design-ideas-inspiration/ Steampunk InteriorDesign
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- Learn to make a surprisingly simple replica of the Abacus West Elm floor lamp.