Photo via: blog.craftzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- diy no sew faux roman shade
- Shop Glidden paint at your local McCoys Building Supply and color match the shade you need. paintpalettes
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- objects living co._interior design_fort worth_misty spencer_vintage_living room_redesign_yellow sofa_gallery wall_vintage lamp
- Shadow Box Edison Lamp. Steampunk Decor We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/in-a-funk-go-steampunk-interior-design-ideas-inspiration/ Steampunk InteriorDesign
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- Outdated Lamp Makeover from pitterandglink.com