Photo via: blog.craftzine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- In a Manhattan apartment, the studys existing millwork was refreshed with a peacock shade, the sofa is by Avery Boardman, and the tea set is by Hermès. DESIGNER: Hein + Cozzi PHOTOGRAPHER: Durston Saylor HOMEOWNER: Loida Nicolas Lewis
- No. 3 Upcycled Lamp with Vintage Galvanized Gas by GadgetSponge
- pink velvet chair + gold floor lamp
- Outdated Lamp Makeover from pitterandglink.com
- Learn to make a surprisingly simple replica of the Abacus West Elm floor lamp.
- Fifi McGee // A Brighton lifestyle, interior and baking blog: 3 ways to style a lamp: Part 1 (& amazing Loaf giveaway)
- Shadow Box Edison Lamp. Steampunk Decor We Love at Design Connection, Inc. | Kansas City Interior Design http://www.designconnectioninc.com/in-a-funk-go-steampunk-interior-design-ideas-inspiration/ Steampunk InteriorDesign
- Classic and Fun Formal Living Room Reveal – Beautiful wingback chairs in a playful print with Target side table and Macys lamp