Photo via: anthropologie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Cosy Interior. Best Scandinavian Home Design Ideas.
- Scandinavian Interior Design Style// nordic interiordesign
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Tips for Buying the Best Sofa – Home Bunch – An Interior Design & Luxury Homes Blog
- repost @designville.cz weovenew A very chic and beautiful example of a large room with a minimalist design. Do you like decor interior interordesign interiorinspiration homedesign homestyle homeinspiration design livingroom sittingroom phot
- Small Room Solutions: Living Rooms
- Living Room Decorating Ideas. Interior design by Victoria Hagan for the 2016 Kips Bay Decorator Show House, via @sarahsarna.
- The Crisp Street Apartment was designed by Mim Design and the living room’s neutral, modern decor is topped off with a beautiful, abstract painting in both bold and muted colors.
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Hunting to find tips about woodworking? woodworking