Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Jane Fondas New Mexico Ranch Photos | Architectural Digest
- Most of these are under $10 bucks! Affordable farmhouse pillows available on Amazon! Get the Fixer Upper style for your home while shopping in your jammies! Joanna Gaines loves using neutral pillows to create farmhouse style. All the links on the blog | www.theharperhouse.com
- A Beauty Stylist’s 300-Year-Old Maison in Paris | Design*Sponge
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- One of my favourite shots from the Esher project | Sophie Paterson Interiors
- Step Inside A Dreamy 1940s Sausalito, California, Home
- The Cleverest And Most Unique Home Bar Ideas For Every Imbiber
- Bring fresh summer scents inside with this homemade tropical summer potpourri made of lemons, strawberries, and coconut extract.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …
- How to add farmhouse style to your home – A one stop shop with links to the items & they are all on sale!
- To get rid of the light that comes through the sides of your curtains, slip one of the curtain ring clips onto the rod bracket. No more side light!