Photo via: joytribout.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shon Parker lightened the paint color and darkened the ceiling beams in a southern living room. The custom sofa is covered in a Duralee velvet; the tusk table and the ottoman, in a Larsen velvet, are both from Baker.
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- White and blue cottage living room features white slipcovered sofas adorned with blue pillows and blue fringe throw blankets facing a blond wood waterfall cocktail table placed atop a blue striped rug layered atop a gray bound sisal rug.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded
- This is a great sign to wake up to or see as you and your family are starting their day! Today is a good day, for a good day! All hand painted 24×36 wood sign. We have stopped doing the planks on this sign and it will have a solid front. I will update the pictures soon. Please let me know if you have any questions. We can do custom colors and sayings! Send us a message with your ideas! Have a good day
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!