Photo via: onekingslane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- Living Room: The Space | “The stunning views of the marshland drove the living room design,” says architect Ken Pursley. He also wanted the room to be large enough for a family to be simultaneously connected and separate in two seating areas.
- Smaller sectional type sofa for small spaces instead of those huge sectionals that swallow the whole room!
- A good little helper when dressing your sofa with accent pillows, that bring not only color to your room, but texture and design as well! Home Decor Tips & Ideas!
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- Family Room Farmhouse Facelift! | Check out this living room / family room makeover – a touch of charm and a whole lot of character and fixer upper design in this cape style family room space. GinaKirk.com @ginaekirk
- Decorating with a brown sofa – Learn to love your brown sofa with tons of inspiration for beautiful and bright living spaces with dark brown sofas.
- French Settee in white –inspiration for my sofa redo–metallic legs and a mix of velvet & french inspired pillows.
- The whole house can look like a bomb went off (and trust me, it does… too many projects going on) But as long as this room and the kitchen is cleaned, I can breathe. Once all three kiddos are in bed, the hubs and I practically run to the couch, turn on
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)