Photo via: naturalarearugs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Image result for pigeon farrow and ball bookcase
- Beautiful elegant eclectic living room, flooded with light and color spots. Love the yellow curtains and the zebra-print furniture. The Pink flowers and details on the pillows are lovely. found@aprilhamilton12
- Navy, white and natural color story for a modern living room design | Image via Studio McGee
- Pink and gold living room features a pink curved velvet sofa lined with pink velvet lumbar pillows flanked by tiered glass and brass end tables facing an oval nickel and mirror cocktail table atop a gray rug.
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair
- Wooden window shutters from Hillarys – light living room inspiration – window treatments – scandi-style interiors
- A living room full of ship lap, natural light and a view of the custom island apron from a recently completed project!! chandelierdevelopment shiplap naturallight
- Light living room with gallery wall & exposed beams ähnliche tolle Projekte und Ideen wie im Bild vorgestellt findest du auch in unserem Magazin . Wir freuen uns auf deinen Besuch. Liebe Grüße
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Wood Pallet Cornices – Yahoo Image Search Results
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.