Photo via: rightmove.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- Hover over images and click the + to shop! Yesterday was the beginning of demo and install for my new kitchen! I’m so beyond excited to see it all complete. You can see a sneak peek over on my Snapchat (mystylevita). As soon as the white cabinets went in, I knew this was going to …
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Either side of a fireplace?!- RB 20 Rustic DIY and Handcrafted Accents to Bring Warmth to Your Home Decor
- Like the stone feature on either side of the TV. Something like this for our little wall in the entryway? LIGHTING : Indoor / Outdoor More at FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest .
- A sconce on either side of the door in the foyer could move center
- The curtains are from Calico Corners, I am either going to have to make a pair or buy them, love this check. This blog has super cute decor.
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- Emily Henderson on Instagram: “Now that I’m moving into an English cottage, I’m having serious gifters regret about giving this adorable little cupboard to @ginny_macdonald. At least I know it’s in loving home (but I’m still silently kicking myself for letting it get away). @zekeruelas”
- fireplace (with gas insert), builtins, and windows to top – but windows all the way across since no chimney.
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall