Photo via: samara-furnishings.myshopify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA hack billys to built ins
- Ikea Karlstad Cushion Hack by Oheverythinghandmade 550
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- HEMNES Vitrine – weiß gebeizt – IKEA
- IKEA 2015 Catalog Sneak Peek: Stylists Ideas Worth Stealing
- IKEA kallax storage
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- diy sofa (ikea sultan beds)
- Ikea Kivik
- ikea stocksund sofa – This might be a nice kid friendly and inexpensive sofa option for the rec room….