Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ikea hack More
- Ikea Karlstad Cushion Hack by Oheverythinghandmade 550
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Built ins seem fresh. Like lights.
- built ins
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- @househaven on Instagram: “My lovely friend Alita @life_with_alita tagged me to play for lightandbrighttuesday ! Please check out Alitas feed because she has a beautiful home and is truly a beautiful person! sharing the sun streaming into our family room and onto our built in shelving. Always love walking into this sight, especially on sunny mornings! Thanks for thinking of me Alita! (also sharing early for brightwhitewednesday!)”
- ikea stocksund sofa – This might be a nice kid friendly and inexpensive sofa option for the rec room….
- 2 2er ikea karlstad sofas nebeneinander – auch cool!
- Basement stone entertainment center with ikea cupboards www.shannacreatio… Más
- Instead of a gallery wall, use Ikea picture ledges so you can swap out the art and frames whenever you want!
- HEMNES Vitrine – weiß gebeizt – IKEA