Photo via: blog.mcgrath2.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hover over images and click the + to shop! Yesterday was the beginning of demo and install for my new kitchen! I’m so beyond excited to see it all complete. You can see a sneak peek over on my Snapchat (mystylevita). As soon as the white cabinets went in, I knew this was going to …
- ikea hack More
- 27 Welcoming Rustic Entryway Decorating Ideas That Every Guest Will Love
- A Beauty Stylist’s 300-Year-Old Maison in Paris | Design*Sponge
- Stylists Tip: Theres a reason the Chesterfield is such a style icon, and this chic sofa is no exception to the rule. Its rolled arms invite lounging with a…
- Coastal Living 2015 Showhouse: Living / Dining / Kitchen Before & After – Peppermint Bliss
- Chandelier With Spotted Shades, Fresh Greens and Festive Ribbon – 2015 Holiday House Tour
- Easy Greens, from November 2015 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
- Creepy Cute Halloween 2015 via happymundane.com
- Steward of Design: HGTV Dream Home 2015
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- 2 2er ikea karlstad sofas nebeneinander – auch cool!