Photo via: amberinteriordesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- Turn up the coziness with cabin chic style this season. Add a few accent cushions or wall art with a deer motif or go full on cabin fever with antler print curtains.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- I love this plank wall and the grey color. It would be really pretty in a nursery.
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall.
- Love the black curtain rods with white curtains
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- black living room accent wall
- A bold turquoise accent wall.
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.