Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- This kind of coffee table is definitely perfect for living rooms that also serve as the kids play area!
- behind the couch sofa table instead of pushed against wall. so charming.
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- I like the seats under the coffee table, the wing chair and the sliding glass door
- Furnitures, : Comfy Large Gray U Shaped Sectional Sofa With Contemporary Chandelier Lamp Living Room Lighting And Double Small Coffee Table Set
- Shop Similar: Rochelle Sofa, Woven Texture Olong Pillow, Similar: ecarpetgallery Handmade Persian Red Wool Kilim Rug (54 x 9), Similar: Linear Lamp Base, Similar: Antique Revival Zachary End Table, Leah Duncan « I want sugar in my tea. by leahduncan, Quadruped Coffee Table – NEW, Gilt Minimalist Mirror, Paprika Dhurrie Pillow Cover – Triangle, Antique Rug Chair and more
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- Chic living room features a gray linen sofa lined with blue pillows facing a brickmakers coffee table placed atop a jute rug.
- I love this colour scheme and the mixture of the different warm shades of grey! Also loving the pillow fabric and the blanket. LOVE!
- off the grid. A striking sculpture of mixed materials, this well-rounded table lives eco and industrial. Iron base is handwelded into a contoured grid, powdercoated modern matte black. Open weave floats a solid round of sustainable acacia wood, rich in beautiful hi/lo tones and varying grain that play in natural contrast to metal base. Scaled compact as small-space friendly coffee table or oversized nightstand.
- I am seriously in love! Bar for behind the chairs in the media room. Bar from wood and pipes. Wonderful DIY bar!