Photo via: amzn.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Bring a shabby chic charm to your home by adding pieces of wall decor from Kirklands Flea Market Collection. They are full of bright colors, one-of-a-kind styles and vintage designs!
- Love my new gallery wall!! Found most everything at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
- How to Decorate a Mantel All Year Using the Same Basic Pieces – House by Hoff
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Corner shelves, I love how You can but a small corner in a really good use. I dont like a shelf facing only one side in a position like this and tall self would eat up the air around it, so I looooove it!
- Small kitchens can be so adorable! I actually prefer a cozier sized space, they are so homey. Today on the blog Im featuring some budget-friendly ideas for small kitchens no matter what style you love! I ❤️ this cottage kitchen by @prettyhandygirl via @betterhomesandgardens Find the post via the link in my profile >http://theinspiredroom.net/2016/05/12/ideas-for-small-and-budget-friendly-kitchens/ smallkitchen kitchenideas
- I think the kids would love this with pictures of fun times past.
- I saved this table from the landfill and I am so glad I did! Its GORGEOUS now! And so easy to do! [media_id:3022938] [media_id:3022941] First I sanded it down…
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre here! Dont you just love fall? Its quite possibly my favorite time of year! I love the warm days and cool nights, the changing colors, pumpkin patches, fall festivals, football, and the fact th…
- Tuscan Decorating Neutrals.. colors drawn from nature.. Find unique containers at Accents of Salado.
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!