Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- Awesome tips on why a white sofa is the best choice for families with young kids, and how to stay sane about furniture stains!
- Location can really drive a homes style. A home in Minnesota can be beachy and gorgeous in aesthetic, but there is something so right about bohemian homes located in tropical places. Carley and Jonathan Summers have fully embraced their southern Florida lifestyle and have created a space with an eclectic mix of global finds and seaside pieces.Carley, photographer and interior stylist, and her husband Jonathan, CT technologist and musician, initially set out to find a home with historic v…
- diy shiplap wall easy cheap and beautiful part 1, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects
- http://www.kitchendecorationidea.com/category/End-Table/ http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ Beautiful and easy to make dyi woodworking circular saw Want higher as a kitchen island
- 1 post 9 rustic elegant shelves, diy, home decor, how to, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.
- Loft Life by Hunting for GeorgeThis inspiring loft apartment situated in Australia, was designed in 2016 by Hunting for George.
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com
- Bring the outside in | 10 Tips for How to Decorate Like a Designer theeverygirl
- tips for choosing paint colors | how to choose paint colors | farmhouse paint colors | choose paint colors |
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.