Photo via: southshoredecoratingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- How To: DIY Industrial Coffee Table
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Rustic Coffee Table | Ana White | DIY Coffee Table | Farmhouse Coffee Table | Rustic X Coffee Table | Farmhouse Décor | Rustic Décor | Cottage Style | Home Décor
- vintage style coffee table from pallet video, painted furniture, pallet
- White Parsons style coffee table
- A gold tray like this one from HomeGoods helps provide a flat surface to set things on when you use an ottoman as a coffee table. (sponsored pin)
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- King enlisted Dave Lennard to create a custom 40-inch square zinc-top coffee table to anchor the great room.