Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- A modern family room loft || burnt orange pillows, blue wool rug, brass lamps, agate wall art, & wall decor from Homegoods
- from old and falling apart to new and snazzy – a vintage, wood frame couch makover that cost around $50 | Bean In Love blog
- Adding a drum shade to your ceiling fan for an update. You could also paint the old ceiling fan first.
- Los Angeles Home with East Coast Inspired Interiors – The study carries a more sophisticated feel with this choice of paint color. I love the zebra rug and the brass lighting. ◆The color of this room is gorgeous!◆
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- An interior design, decorating, and DIY (do it yourself) lifestyle blog with budget decor and furniture sources, paint colors, designer room images.
- tips for choosing paint colors | how to choose paint colors | farmhouse paint colors | choose paint colors |
- How To Choose a Paint Color: 10 tips to help you decide. *I used Dover White in the breezeway. This was the best off white for the lighting in this room.
- How to Paint an Interior Brick Wall | PBJstories.com
- Postcards from the Ridge: How to crackle paint like a pro