Photo via: ashleyfurniturehomestore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to hang a gallery wall the perfect way
- How to Hang a Gallery Wall
- how to hang a gallery wall More
- This Entry Way Gallery Wall Idea is perfect for any area in your home. Get your Gallery Wall Idea prints here. How To Create the perfect Gallery Wall.
- black and white photograph gallery wall for the wall to the right of the bed
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- Use a curtain rod to hang a wreath or quilts! What a fantastic way to be able to swap things out seasonally!
- First Apartment: Build a naked closet on a bare wall of your bedroom. Hang a curtain rod from the celing and attach a snazzy curtain to pull to cover and viola! new, bigger, and tailored closet to your needs. Ps this mean you now have an empty closet: convert to a cozy reading nook!
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)
- We are loving the start of this gallery wall including our MINI Lydia faux deer head. Thanks to our client @adbartl for giving us a sneak peek!
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods