Photo via: styleyoursenses.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thin, modern floating shelves and a rustic planked wall for the win ❤️ We knocked down the wall next to this fireplace to add dimension and more storage space in this room. ⭐️Reclaimed barn wood from @reclaimeddesignworks , paint on the fireplace Gauntlet Gray by Sherwin Williams, paint on walls Agreeable Gray by Sherwin Williams. Mantel tutorial on our site. Sources tagged ⭐️shanty2chic
- Farmhouse Dining Room Makeover – easy planked wall, diy hanging lantern display, vintage mantel turned into a shelf and pretty farmhouse vignettes
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall.
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Old Western Rifle Accent Table. This piece offers a distinct yet appealing wood top with an etched brass inlay of a cowboy design along with a faux rifle base. With everything this one-of-a-kind accent table has to offer, its sure to be a topic of conversation among guests.
- diy shiplap wall easy cheap and beautiful part 1, diy, how to, wall decor, woodworking projects
- How to Install a Plank Tile Floor | how-tos | DIY
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- A bold turquoise accent wall.