Photo via: worthingcourtblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love the idea of using a chunky shelf above the couch – especially if you dont have a mantel to decorate!
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- If the idea of changing your mantel a hundred times a year to suit every holiday and season gives you… Read more »
- Using a map as a mat is a great way to show where a photo was taken.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Great space using pieces from West Elm. Like the way the TV is camouflaged with the plants somewhat // New Darlings – Living Room
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.
- If you decorate using colour psychology as your guide book you will know that blue is a colour that cools and soothes. We put together a collection of blue room; from bathrooms to living rooms, blue is perfect for our hot summers.
- I enjoy decorating this shelf from Hobby Lobby. So fun to find vintage pieces to decorate with.
- Bring the outside in | 10 Tips for How to Decorate Like a Designer theeverygirl