Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic interior looks from the Home Sense A/W 15 collection, click to read more about cosy home decor,thick knit blankets, winter home decoration, and some really eclectic looks to inspire you
- The lumber cost was $70 to build. Check out my new DIY Industrial Console Table! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece!
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- How To Build A Table For The Space Behind Your Couch
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Industrial Coffee Table @istandarddesign
- Awesome tips on why a white sofa is the best choice for families with young kids, and how to stay sane about furniture stains!
- In the family room, a burl-wood coffee table by Kara Mann for Baker | Milling Road has disguised drawers that store toys; skirted tables flank a sumptuous brown velvet sofa that accommodates the whole family. A lover of prints, Debbie worked with Nicole to choose a range of textiles—from the pillows to the ottoman to the rug—that are lively yet easy on the eyes.
- Mid-Century Modern Side Table, Hairpin Legs, Wood, Nightstand, End Table, Sofa Table, Corner Table, Square, Small by CaseModern on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/460947456/mid-century-modern-side-table-hairpin
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- DIY Fireplace Wood Mantel, white mantelpiece, step by step, great deal to save you money
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods