Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who doesnt love some cute galvanized decor and on a budget, no less! Bring some affordable farmhouse style into your home. I think I love that basket for less than $25!! | Style Trend: Galvanized Decor on a Budget | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Build this DIY High Back Bench perfect for a dining bench, an accent piece, mudroom or entry way! Easy to customize. Get the free plans and how-to tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- How to build a DIY sofa side table for about 15 dollars! Step by step instructions
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- How To Build A Table For The Space Behind Your Couch
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- When it comes to Palm Springs, we expect nothing less than major interior design style, and this young couples family home doesnt disappoint.
- DIY: How to Build a Ladder Shelf – tutorial shows each step. This is a great beginners project – Making it in the Mountains
- tips for choosing paint colors | how to choose paint colors | farmhouse paint colors | choose paint colors |
- If you prefer minimalist design go for thinner and simple wooden frames or black-and-whites. Choose a simple layout and try to keep the number of pictures low. Remember, less is sometimes more.
- Do you love Pottery Barn Home Decor but not the price tag. Check out this Pottery Barn Inspired Living Room for Less. A LOT LESS! A great way to get some inspiration & ideas for your own house.