Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- How to add farmhouse style to your home – A one stop shop with links to the items & they are all on sale!
- How to decorate a living room with 7 EASY TIPS! See how at www.settingforfour.com
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products
- So fun!! For a simple potted indoor plant refresh, add in an assortment of colorful cacti, like the ruby ball cactus.
- Easy way to add interest and height to your fireplace
- A Personal Touch – Let your dining room symbolize memories of meals youve shared with people you love and incorporate heirlooms and family treasures. It can be a collection of photos, a treasured china set, or even a single piece of furniture, such as an inherited Windsor chair that can seamlessly fall in line with a collected group of chairs.
- Air Plants Suspend 1 or a dozen … incredibly easy DIY plant project
- Ana White | Build a Narrow Cottage End Tables | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans