Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to change the look of a home with just a few smaller updates – Small changes impact the home in big ways when it comes to decorating.
- 6. Add molding and:or trim to your windows — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- MyHomeSense makes styling a coffee table as easy as 1-2-3-4. Simply add: 1. decorative tray 2. books 3. flowers 4. objects of interest
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- Mason jar candle set – So easy to make! Just buy different sized mason jars, fill with coffee beans and vanilla pillar candles, and tie some rope around the tops for something a little extra. They look great AND your house will smell fantastic!
- Love this with heater, TV and bookshelves
- Add a stylish touch to your space with this blue and cream chair. An armless design and espresso finish highlights this chair.
- How to add farmhouse style to your home – A one stop shop with links to the items & they are all on sale!
- Add storage and display surface to any wall with this easy DIY floating shelf.
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- Hey friends! If you follow me on Instagram, youll have seen me take you along today as I chose paint colors for a project Im doing in our guest room. The awesome people at Sherwin Williams reached out to help me with this project, and its a perfect fit: Ive been using their paint products