Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bright room colors for living room in boho chic style
- Thoughts from Alice: Boho Chic Living Room Makeover: Finding the Perfect Rug
- From My Love 2 CreateHow to install a plank wall…and how to avoid the biggest mistake EVER!!
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- Ive never wall-mounted my tv because Im not the best at decor styling. @yerduayak just rocked my world with this idea! Plants, plants and more plants. I can definitely get on board with this type of styling. Tell me, do you have your tv mounted and if so… How do you style underneath? ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️Keep tagging currenthomeview for a chance to be featured!
- Stikwood. I love this product. Have it in my master bedroom and on the fireplace wall of my living room.
- I made it home safe from Seattle and it’s right back to work! I mentioned earlier that I was staying with my cousin and helping her update her living room there. It was a pretty hectic week with both
- living roreminds me sooo much of my room …b room I mean shed I had back home that I paintend when I was 14, bold white frame work and warm tones and accent art
- bird curtains and blue glass knobs :)- i love birds, my whole living room is blue bird themed
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome
- Bohemian Living Room. I love how the dark blue ceiling makes this room feel like it is outdoors.
- I see this in my craft room with papers, scrap stuff, card making- EVEN the movies for my kiddos