Photo via: daymewalther.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Quick feng shui. Tips like this seem so simple but can really improve your perception of your surroundings (for example, taking out the trash gets rid of any bad odors). Promoting these positive feelings and good energy is the essence of feng shui.
- In the living area, the inviting leather couch is a Klooftique (klooftique.com) design; the Nguni-skin rug is also from Klooftique. The painting – which provides a gorgeous pop of colour on the chic grey wall – is by Cathy Layzell (cathylayzell.com).
- Vintage Sarouk rugs all day every day Up and on the site tomorrow morning. Just in time for our Memorial Day sale (stay tuned for more details)!!
- Modern French Farmhouse Summer Home Tour | blesserhouse.com – A summer home tour with modern French farmhouse style using inexpensive decorating tricks and ways to stretch your dollar to look luxe on a budget, plus 8 more tours of gorgeous homes styled for summer!
- Homes and styles: Living Room Decorating Ideas on a Budget | photos
- I stumbled onto a post at Calling It Home today that features nearly 200 pretty room reveals. It’s a part of their “One Room Challenge” series, and Vanessa Francis‘ before & after kitchen is one of my favs. Before… …after! Gorgeous, huh? Kris’ makeover (from Driven by Decor) was so fun to see too. Before… …after! Here’s …
- How We Updated Our 1970s House on a Budget. TONS of before and after pictures! So many ideas!
- Get the full details to recreate this gorgeous turquoise coastal living room with our tips and hints and full shopping sources.
- How beautiful is my new mirror from Mr The Home That Made Me ? Were off to London to see Frozen on Ice today so keep an eye on my Instagram stories. Also Ive done a blog I just know youre all going to love on before/after pictures of whats changed in Baylyn House in 2016 – its crazy how different it looks in just 1 year!
- The handsome design of the Wood and Script Table Lamp from J. Hunt will make any space instantly brighter. The chic lamp features a durable resin base with a beautiful chocolate wood finish. The script lamp shade subdues the light so it doesnt overpower your space, whether its a small den or large living room. The lamp can use up to a maximum 150 Watt lightbulb or 40 Watt CFL lightbulb. Not subject to California Title 20.
- Tis the perfect season for knits – not only for your wardrobe but also for your home. Adding a knitted blanket or pillow to your couch or bed makes for a comfy and cozy room for you and your guests.