Photo via: lightingconnection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Put the finishing touches on any look with accessories from Ashley Homestore. Bedding, rugs, wall d_cor, pillows and more are all waiting to help turn your house into a much more comfortable home, at Ashley Homestore.
- Light tan walls, dark brown couch, dark tan, cream, and burgundy accents… Id add an additional teal or yellow accent in
- Mykonos Large Chandelier by E.F. Chapman in Antique-Burnished Brass | Interior design by Kyle Knight Design
- Camilleri Bottle | Objects of Art | Decorative Accessories | Home Accents | Decor | Z Gallerie
- Either side of a fireplace?!- RB 20 Rustic DIY and Handcrafted Accents to Bring Warmth to Your Home Decor
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Ashley Campbell | living room
- Laura Ashley & Bennison fabrics
- Combine traditional beauty with modern convenience in this Ashley Bronze 4-light foyer hanging lantern. This gorgeous fixture features 4 lights and a Bronze finish.
- Decorating With a Tan Sofa Look at that window and the ceiling!
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Tan Leather Sofa Round-Up – Little Dekonings