Photo via: airows.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So a few days ago I was standing in our living room and just feeling blah about everything. Do you ever have those days? You’re just tired of looking at the same stuff everyday and it all feels really boring? That’s how I was feeling about our living room. And I’ve been feeling this way for …
- The family room features a fireplace with a floor-to-ceiling white oak facade and a Belgian block firebox centered between walls made up of windows and french doors that allow sunlight to into the room and across hardwood floors. Photo: Contributed Photo
- Wall color BM Brushed Aluminum. Trim color BM Chantilly Lace. Its one of my favorite whites to use because it reads as a true white. There are no gray undertones like White Dove has and no blue undertones like a pure white usually gives off. Simply White is another favorite, but its a little more yellow than Chantilly Lace.
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- Monicas fireplace makeover…beautifully whitewashed brick. For us, grey washed brick with a lighter grey paint color to flank the fireplace…actually, a greige would likely be better because the warmth of the brick still comes through…
- First up is the large metal and wood piece above my fireplace. It came from Kirklands, but isn’t currently available in the lighter finish. You can repaint it though, which is what I did with mine. I get asked about the wreath a lot too. It’s a 24″ grapevine wreath that I simply wired three greenery garlands to
- This home also draws on Contemporary and Midcentury modern themes with gorgeous walls of windows and an asymmetric deign. Plan No.325742 House Plans by WestHomePlanners.com
- VELUX roof windows can let in twice the daylight of vertical windows, making your extension feel so much brighter, lighter and more spacious. Find out how more space can turn into a brighter, more inspiring space.
- In modern interior of Jass house. Her parents decorate with rich fabrics and expensive accessories. But it still retains a sort of cozy feeling.
- I design a lot of coastal color palettes for my clients and every now and then there’s one that even I say “wow that turned out beautiful!”. I recently designed this color palette for a small home that had some light issues and a very dark wood floor. This color palette was perfect!
- Console of all Consoles!! look at those stunning handcut MURANO glass elements – a common feature in our Lifetime Collection from Italy. See more @ www.sovereigninteriors.com.au
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.