Photo via: article.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this gallery wall with cool colors and mid century furniture
- Down with the flu but enjoying the pretty view up on the blog I shared all about how I turned our eclectic glam living room into a mid century modern oasis on a budget! (Link in profile) http://liketk.it/2qgYz @liketoknow.it liketkit ltkhome
- Mid Century Modern Atomic Indy: Atomic Crash Party
- Reclaimed Rustic Live Edge Coffee Table Mid Century Modern Live Edge Solid Slab Wood Rustic Reclaimed Natural Edge Retro Handcrafted Coffee Coffee Table
- Ikea Besta units – I love the idea of a complete wall of units.Could be used in any room including a kitchen or playroom. The glossy finish reflects light back into the room and would hide a multitude of clutter. Great idea as they are not that deep and wouldnt take up much space. Placed floor to ceiling as shown makes it look built in and a lot more expensive than it actually is.
- lots of pillows and shelving to put frames on instead of a bunch of holes in the wall
- I loved disguising the monster tv with this chic trellis wallpaper. The deepness in colors connects with the darkness of the wood shelving so the Tv disappears.
- Entertainment Center, I love this! It even has built in shelving for all my DVDs! Must have this in my home one day!
- taking photos, select a slew of favorites and have them printed and framed. they bring a splash of color and tell stories. I want to do that – its like an Instagram wall!
- Lookie What I Did – My Picture Gallery Wall (*for inspiration and DIY hangers/chalk holder) (*Note her way of laying the frames out before putting it on the wall. Smart!)
- Playroom Storage Unit
- Industrial pipe shelving has been a DIY request since season two, episode one – The Little House on the Prairie. The Batsons’ kitchen cabinets were made completely of these industrial pipe open shelving units (see below), and today we wanted to show you how simple this DIY can be for…