Photo via: nicety.livejournal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- bright colors, luxe fabrics, black and white photography.
- black and white drapes
- Dark blue walls with black and white accents.
- neutral and eclectic living room with lots of black and white accents
- Photo wall- I like the mix of color with black and white
- White dining room with large black iron windows and arched doorways.
- black and white photograph gallery wall for the wall to the right of the bed
- my living room color scheme – gold, black, tan and white
- Victoria White Micro Marble with Black Cast Inset Electric Fireplace Suite, 0000003686522
- Wii Wall Mount Storage Bracket | Nintendo Wii U | Black White – HIDEit Mounts