Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Woodworking Plans – DIY Desk Table and Nightstand – Great hidden storage! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Half of a cable reel makes a great table too! -cut off bottom and install and hinged door on base for some hidden storage!
- figure work. Wooden wonder shapes up as stunning stool, ottoman, and storage for every room. Shesham wood base stashes everything from books to a blanket; stitched brown leather keeps a lid on things.
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Fab spot for reading and keeping things tidy… (Custom-built storage solution by Neville Johnson,)
- I have probably already pinned this, but just in case… 😉 The fireplace with tv above it, flanked by shelves and storage, is perfect!
- Entryway Storage | Make Your Entryway More Welcoming | DIY Ideas
- Good living room storage. Homely
- A blue-painted pine slant-top storage chest New England, circa 1840 SOLD. 5,000 USD
- Playroom Storage Unit
- Steps for how to build a bay window seat with storage
- This daybed with trundle is a perfect choice for a guest room or nursery. The pull-out trundle provides an extra sleeping accommodation for guests and rolls neatly out of sight for storage.