Photo via: blog.westelm.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating with bright colors is fun! The trick is how to do it right. When playing with color we 2 Ladies keep it simple. In this vignette simple means sticking to pink and gold as our bright colors. The neutral white fluffy pillow and grey throw from HomeGoods neutralize the brightness on the sofa. Gold accents on the coffee table and lamp (also from HomeGoods) continue to simplify the space so your eyes arent overwhelmed by all the pattern play and color. Sponsored by HomeGoods
- If it cant be plaid, the next best thing is a pretty shade of green!
- Picking a paint color can be confusing and challenging! If you love gray, youll love this beautiful neutral grey color – Sherwin Williams Silverplate. See it in real homes and rooms! Its not too dark and a stunning backdrop for any accent color.
- Location can really drive a homes style. A home in Minnesota can be beachy and gorgeous in aesthetic, but there is something so right about bohemian homes located in tropical places. Carley and Jonathan Summers have fully embraced their southern Florida lifestyle and have created a space with an eclectic mix of global finds and seaside pieces.Carley, photographer and interior stylist, and her husband Jonathan, CT technologist and musician, initially set out to find a home with historic v…
- Living room with light neutral walls, a printed blue rug, a large cacti, a reclaimed wood table, and a woven armchair
- Here’s a more dramatic palette that would be elegant in a bedroom, living room or screened-in porch. Use the deep navy as a small accent only, unless the room is flooded with natural light. From left to right: Roman Column, Tranquil Aqua and Naval, all from Sherwin-Williams.
- Kelly Green, Navy, and Pink Master Bedroom || Bold, Colorful, Preppy Bedroom || Dimples and Tangles
- Navy and Green Living Room Decor
- Angular Vinyl Record Box. This is a vinyl record storage box made of birch wood. It is roughly 14w x 14d and has an angled cutout from 6.5 in the front to just over 13 in the back. Theyre versatile! These can be placed with the cutout facing up for browsing a small selection of records like youre at the shop, or they can be placed on their side and stacked to hold whatever ungodly number of records you own. Four little felt feet are included to protect your most delicate surfaces no matter…
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- The striking Harrington Large Chaise Sofa is a fantastic addition to a home looking for something a little different. Upholstered in a choice of stylish colours, it features a contemporary shape with elegantly tapered arms and a cushion back for an informal feel.
- Have a red brick fireplace with dark wood mantel? This is a great example of how to dress it up and bring out the best in it! From the Fall/Winter 2013 issue of KC Weddings.